JOTR / Blavenia Trackday NJMP w/Pics

johnnyontherocks

The Cosmic Avenger
IF YOU SEE THIS THREAD AT THE TOP IT MOST LIKELY MEANS I'M HEADING OUT AGAIN
I will be at NJMP and running thunderbolt April 6,7,20 and 21. If any of you guys wish to join in, you can ride at my price without being a member of TPM. So 150.00 per date would be your track cost. I believe they rent all required gear minus a helmet for 75.00 a day. Plus I can hold your hand and get you through your first track day and help it go smoothly.

Last edited:
I will be at NJMP and running thunderbolt April 6,7,20 and 21. If any of you guys wish to join in, you can ride at my price without being a member of TPM. So 150.00 per date would be your track cost. I believe they rent all required gear minus a helmet for 75.00 a day. Plus I can hold your hand and get you through your first track day and help it go smoothly.

Hey John,

I'm hoping to make at LEAST 2 track days this year, and move up to the next group.

Still on the hunt for a dedicated track bike... Just saw a deal for a 2007 GSXR-750 with tons of mods go for $3100... Hopefully we can catch up soon!

Johnny:

I might be in with you on this for the 20th or 21st. I see TPM has the 21st as a Track Girl Day as well that the Wifey might want to ride as well.

Does TPM force you to start in the beginner group if you've never ridden with them before or will they consider bumping riders new to TPM out of the gate? Perhaps an evaluation in the first session if requested?

Are the dates still open or did the dates fill up already? Shoot me a PM and we'll work it out.

I have a few questions about TPM again since I only rode with STT and NESBA so far in my illustrious track day career! :) HA!

Thanks for the offer.

AND BILLY, YOU NEED TO COME DOWN!

Jealous here. I guess it's only fair because we have good weather year round. I need to start getting my bike track ready and get track gear

I hope you guys have fun and get some good pics and video to share

Hopefully we'll get some good pics and video. The GoPro mount is already on the track bike.

I actually proposed to my wife in Scottsdale! Great weather indeed.

Had a awesome weekend. Brian and Micheal arrived Sunday morning. Billy, Richie and Dave showed up a little later to suprise Brian for his birthday. Micheal and my wife Renee rode in TPM's new Trackday Girl group and had a blast (except for Rene running out of gas on the track, which is some how my fault). Micheal did a 2 up ride with the club president and seemed to be wowwed.

I really hope I can continue doing some days with Brian and Micheal and also hope to get some more of you out there. I cant explain how fun it is. Especially when you surround yourself with great people.:shine::thewave:

Last edited:
Although we weren't participating, Richie and I had a blast along with Dave (Earlzach), surprising Brian for his birthday. He was surprised when I snuck up behind him! I had a great time seeing their wives do their thing on the track, as well as Brian and Johnny ripping it up for a few sessions. I absolutely love Thunderbolt's Layout and can't wait to do my first trackday which should be this season!

Anyhow, In the meantime I wanted to throw up some shots from the day's events until I edit all my video.

The Birthday Boy Brian (Blavenia) and his wife Michele.
IMG_4779_zpsd96fc543.jpg

Johnny's friend Sean setting up Brian's suspension for him on his CBR1000RR
IMG_4780_zpsfd4f0748.jpg

Michele's Duc and Brian's CBR
IMG_4781_zpsfbb94590.jpg

Ready for session one.
IMG_4782_zps6e5a6a81.jpg

Johnny's Kawi ready for another day on the track!
IMG_4789_zps03ab4090.jpg

Richie dreaming again!!!
IMG_4791_zpsffb83930.jpg

In between sessions I waxed my GP.
IMG_4792_zpscdc995aa.jpg

IMG_4793_zps487b3331.jpg

IMG_4795_zpsba4579f7.jpg

Brian was very happy with the suspension changes.
IMG_4796_zpsce981d6e.jpg

Sean's R6 and Johnny's ZX6R
IMG_4798_zps57abd09b.jpg

Dante and Greta, Johnny's sentinels.
IMG_4803_zps891b3803.jpg

Johnny's wife Renee after her third session.
IMG_4806_zps981937f1.jpg

Brian's wife Michele after her third session.
IMG_4807_zpsfb2e3e7a.jpg

Can't have a birthday without some cake! Happy Birthday Buddy!!
IMG_4833_zps25b93904.jpg

Brian and David
IMG_4834_zps716436ef.jpg

What a cast of characters!! A great bunch of friends!
IMG_4835_zps3a2f12cb.jpg

Glad you guys had a nice time when did brian get the new honda does he still have his fz my computer has been down seems like a missed a little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Glad you guys had a nice time when did brian get the new honda does he still have his fz my computer has been down seems like a missed a little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yep, still has his FZ1. He had just picked up the Honda for track duty at a killer price. I love the CBR. It's a really good looking bike. IMHO.

Some Vids From Trackday.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfQaI57-yqs]Leaving NJMP - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjhZnGwnocQ]NJMP Trackday 4-21-2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Back