Johnny Im at it again...lol

Johhny Im at it again...

Im going to go look at this thing. No title and Im still waiting on the guy to send me the VIN so I can check and make sure it isnt stolen. He said it needs a few things and I could have it for $900. Over all so far from the pictures It dosent look to bad.

1991%2520gsxr.jpeg

Make sure the cam chain isn't slapping. It's a PITA to fix. It's center hung (at least on the 1100, and I imagine the 750 is the same). Other than that, they're bulletproof and great bikes. Do vintage races with it!

HAHAHA!!!!!!
Johnny you are a wildman!!! That is awesome!!! We only get one shot at this thing called life so buy as many bikes as you can. :cheers:
:

No its not me going crazy this time its Craig

Craig what year is that 1990? Hehe your going to need a bigger garage and another lift. If you need a curator I'm for hire.

Yes its a 1991 and I am working out some details on getting it titled but I need some help from anyone in Maine. I can send them a notorized copy of a bill of sale and it can be titled there then they in turn resale it back to me and then I can apply for title in home state.

Back