January 2011 M.B.O.M.- Winner!

Well now that the weather is cold there wont be any scenic pics from me that's for sure, but I've uploaded one to get it started. New look with full fairings ;)

Well now that the weather is cold there wont be any scenic pics from me that's for sure, but I've uploaded one to get it started. New look with full fairings ;)

With the right lens and a little help from photo shop the scenery really doesn't have to matter. It all about the bike and the photo. The nice thing about posting first is that your bike is always there in the Gallery thumbnail even if you don't win. Thanks as always for posting Tony.:party0011:

I got a good spot picked out for a pic but its been too cold for me to ride on the weekends recently.Its looking good for a ride this weekend tho so ill see what I can do.

Welp going for it again. This time I pulled out a Natures best photo.
Here you can see the Beast With the Great Smokey Mountains in the back ground. I have to believe this trip put my bike in its intened element.
The best Ride ever.
Thanks, Billy, Tony, Vadim. Pop I missed ya.

Ok, so I dug out one of the most recent photos and got a shot into the Jan contest. Maybe I'll be lucky on my birthday month? :D Tough competition though!!

Here's the plan

With the Holiday Season fast approaching and so much on the go for members this month I thought I would put up a plan.

I will leave the January contest open to entries until the 10th so get your entries in by then. Voting will start on the 11th and continue until New Years Eve. I will close voting and post the Winner up that night.

There will be a Prize again this month
and every new member to enter will get a forum decal just for entering a photo.

So fire up the cameras, and May the Best Photo Win!

Here is the link: January 2011 - M.B.O.M - Submissions

Last edited:
Welp going for it again. This time I pulled out a Natures best photo.
Here you can see the Beast With the Great Smokey Mountains in the back ground. I have to believe this trip put my bike in its intened element.
The best Ride ever.
Thanks, Billy, Tony, Vadim. Pop I missed ya.

Hey I just noticed that my bike is in the background of the picture you submitted :D It was great riding with you also Dave :tup:

Hey I just noticed that my bike is in the background of the picture you submitted :D It was great riding with you also Dave :tup:

This was my angle, I am hoping the good peeps here vote for your bike in my photo.LOL I would win.:party0011:

I am happy for my showing last month but I realize there are a lot of very nice bikes here that arent bone stock and deserve thier due.

Good luck to you and everyone else. :woot:

Back