January 2010 M.B.O.M

well, guess I should enable voting for the four that have posted/reposted after the glitch in the update.....on iPhone, so have a couple of hours to hurry and get your submissions...

Brad....
Billy.....
Myself.....
and whoever else wants to join the party....

Will keep voting enabled until January 4th, and maybe we shall have better luck in the new year with member participation and voting....

Adam

January 2010 M.B.O.M - My Photo Gallery

Voting is enabled and polls will stay open until January 4, 2010!

If ya take the time to look at the pictures, please be sure to cast your vote.

If you are new to the voting process.....the last grouping of pictures has the word "vote" underneath the picture. You cast your vote by clicking on the on the word "vote"....it is as easy as that.....

Last edited:
I've got no photos for the winter... I doubt a shot of her in the garage, parked and plugged into the battery tender would get a single vote. I could dredge up some great FZ6 photos for the next three months.

I've got no photos for the winter... I doubt a shot of her in the garage, parked and plugged into the battery tender would get a single vote. I could dredge up some great FZ6 photos for the next three months.

Sweet, I've been waiting to see more of the FZ6 you got in the garage.

Sweet, I've been waiting to see more of the FZ6 you got in the garage.

You mean had, right? ;)

Here's both of my past FZ6's

The 2005
attachment.php

The 2008
attachment.php

there is plenty of time for January b/c it will equal posting for the month of February....month lag....but ya better hurry and vote if ya have not already for the revised voting session will end sometime tomorrow.

Adam

there is plenty of time for January b/c it will equal posting for the month of February....month lag....but ya better hurry and vote if ya have not already for the revised voting session will end sometime tomorrow.

Adam

There ya go, I'm confused again. Hasn't the Jan. M.B.O.M. been up since early December? I thought I placed my vote 3 weeks ago? Okay, so when is the cut-off for posting pics in the Jan. M.B.O.M.? I just figured that if Earlzach wanted a fair chance at some votes, that he should post them in the next one. :confused0024:

the MBOM run a month ahead....the submissions for December had to be redone due to the update and all of the submissions having to be resubmitted.

Technically -- December is the one that is running right now -- as soon as it concludes tomorrow, the MBOM thread will be started for the new year with the winner having their picture posted on the homepage for the month of February....

does it help elliminate some of the confusion??

the MBOM run a month ahead....the submissions for December had to be redone due to the update and all of the submissions having to be resubmitted.

Technically -- December is the one that is running right now -- as soon as it concludes tomorrow, the MBOM thread will be started for the new year with the winner having their picture posted on the homepage for the month of February....

does it help elliminate some of the confusion??

Your right Adam. I forgot about the "down time" we experienced. Boy, in 10 years I won't remember anything!!

so long as you remember to put key in, turn ignition and enjoy the ride....and to engage the clutch during downshifting.....can't be all bad...

Back