Ivan's Pcv

Try again. I've called them several times. He's probably more expensive but he and his son are there to help you. If you're at all considering a FCE and flies, get them all at once. I know if you get the PCV from him, he'll send you the correct map. I did the PCV, flies, FCE, airbox mod, and K&N filter. With his map, my bike runs great. I recommend his stuff. I don't think there are many other people that know our bikes as well as him.

Ya I'm going to do it all at once. Does he do some kinda of deal if you buy it all? I think I might just tie the flies or cut my own I'm a tinner by trade lol.

I just bought everything he sells all at once a month ago. It was $315 for PCV, $40 for flies, $50 for block off plates, $70 for filter, $320 for IM, $865 for yosh system carbon, $195 for FCE. They are super cool to deal with and everything went smooth to install following his instructions. You can tell he's had to deal with guys that arent so mechanically inclined on how the instructions are written. You wont be dissapointed with his parts/service. My bike is wayyy stronger now. Good luck. When buying all this I got free shipping.

i've been tryin to get a hold of em too and no answers on the phones :/ just want the fce, bop's, and stp's. already have pc and yosh slip on...

Back