It's that time of year again for ....

Us Easterners, lots of snow, even down as far south as my location here in North Carolina. I remember last years stirr craziness that we all went through as if it were only Yesterday. And our friends up New York..ish way. Well...... time to get some heat in the garage or shed and get to polishing, a little coffee and tunes, and lots of cleaners and elbo grease. AND .........alot of 'daydreaming' about what mods. you'd like to get hooked up with. Well GREETINGS ALL, Happy Holidays.........lol....:)...

Blizzard Time

This past weekend, Saturday, all day was spent at the Bike show. The weather was not bad when I went in but the Blizzard had started by the time I left in the late afternoon. It continued the remainder of the weekend and into this morning. The strong winds are still here but the snow has stopped. The main highway is still shut east of the city, with some people stranded in their cars. Just another January day in the Great White North. I spent time in the evenings tinkering with my bikes, although not much to do on the FZ right now as she is as perfect as money will allow for the time being. I may have to jockey things around as I am considering entering my old FZ 600 in the World of Wheels show next month. I'll have to dust her off after extracting her from the corner. Norm should understand the fun in that. I'll have to wash the garage floor first. Have fun shoveling all.:ugh:

Back