It's Ride to Work Day! Did you ride!?

Today's ride to work day! I took a chance on the thunderstorms forecast for SE Michigan and came to work on two wheels. I also stepped up my "biker wave" this morning and laughed myself silly as I got the puzzled head twist from passing riders!

Ride to Work Day

Yes. On Mondays and Thursdays. Other three days I am on a bicycle. Windy in Sacramento today.

Last night I rode to post office to mail Pop's some giant PB cookies and to take Mom her laundry at skilled nursing home. 7pm in Sacramento was GREAT. Still warm, Dusk coming and I had most of the freeways to myself. Nice PM ride around town.

Back on the bicycle this morning.AR5.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome to hear that so many of us are "daily" riders. I ride almost every day too, but it was great to see a few more bikes on the road. I was in a great mood on the way to work, and even stepped up my "wave" to the point where I probably only had my clutch-hand on the bars for about 1/2 of my commute. I posted a few signs around work and organized a group photo. I'll put it up in this thread once the photographer sends it to me.

Back