it's been a busy week !!!

SETH46

Just wanted to share this weeks events with y'all !

It's been a busy one !! Things done to the bike this week are as follows:
-new BluTek coolant hoses & fresh coolant,
-new Puig dark tint Double Bubble screen,
-new Renthal superbike flat bars in black,
-new exhaust hanger.

Along with the recent rear seat covering i can say July has been a busy one for me !! Roll on August !!! hahaha :sport12:

Seth

forgot the picture !!!

here's the pic of the bike so far. Enjoy.

Seth

picture.php

Looking great Seth! I have to admit that the blue wouldn't be my choice but it's not mine to decide. I think red hoses would have been more fitting. ;)

Looking great Seth! I have to admit that the blue wouldn't be my choice but it's not mine to decide. I think red hoses would have been more fitting. ;)
it was a choice that was decided on price. red hoses were £105 but the blue were £18 !!! so given the price and the fact they REALLY stand out, it had to be done !!

But yeah, i'd of loved red !! lol

seth

That's an Evotech one. Same one I have on my bike. Here's better view of it:

attachment.php

I like my Evotech FEK, my only real complaint is that the LED license plate light was very weak! It only lit up about 2 square inches of the plate. Did you find this to be the case as well? I ended up adapting the stock license plate light to work with the Evotech because I don't need to give cops a reason to pull me over.

I like my Evotech FEK, my only real complaint is that the LED license plate light was very weak! It only lit up about 2 square inches of the plate. Did you find this to be the case as well? I ended up adapting the stock license plate light to work with the Evotech because I don't need to give cops a reason to pull me over.

Yea, the plate light that's included in the kit is basically useless. I have not done anything about it because I rarely ride at night so it's not that big a deal for me. I might add a couple of these plate bolts with the built in LED lights down the road.

attachment.php

Back