Italia

Be', approfitto di questo spazio offertoci dal FZ1 Forum International per aprire un topic dedicato agli italiani, se qualcuno se la sente di aderire......lo faccia :D

Translate:

I take this space offered to us by FZ1 International Forum to open a topic dedicated to the Italians, if someone feels to join ......

Last edited:
Un saluto anche da me amici fazeristi italiani.
Io sono anche su fazer italia con lo stesso nick..
Sono di Ancona e ho una fz1N blu :)

Ciao a tutti!
Matteo - Fz1 naked blu

E' sempre bella, ma stavolta ho cambiato mezzo, una bella MV Agusta Brutale 1090 RR
Ho aspettato qualche anno una FZ1 nuova da mamma Yamaha ma non e' arrivata.........intanto sono riuscito a realizzare un sogno, non e' detto che non torni comunque su un ipotetica nuova maxinaked Yamaha, qualora decidessero di farla.....:tup:

Buon giorno! Or something like that. More than likely I will be in Brescia next May for the 1000 Miglia. The event ends on May 17th. I'm comtemplating renting a motorbike for 2-3 days after and tour some of the most beautiful Italian road. Any suggestion? Gratis

Buon giorno! Or something like that. More than likely I will be in Brescia next May for the 1000 Miglia. The event ends on May 17th. I'm comtemplating renting a motorbike for 2-3 days after and tour some of the most beautiful Italian road. Any suggestion? Gratis

marty hello !! for the rental bikes can I find out and let you know. here in brescia there are beautiful places to reach by bike Lake Garda Lake hydro and Lake Iseo, all within 40 km, if you really come to Brescia you should visit them all three, in a day and you can see them very well.
I write to you soon for information motorbike rental
hello antonio
(translated by google) I speak little English
Offerte Noleggio Moto a Lungo Termine ALD
look this link there are some good motorbike

Where to rent motorcycle in italy

you search with Google near airport you wont:angel:

Last edited:
Hi,

i thought i should write here since i'm following the lead. I bought FZ1N Laguna Seca edition about 2 weeks ago, but i cannot find any details about that edition.
Does anyone have any information on what occasion was it released? Number of units? Was it official Yamaha release ? Any details that could clarify this mistery? I asked my local Yamaha dealer but
they don't have any information about it. I also searched online but nothing came up about that release.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Back