It finally showed up.

fazertazer1

Well after about a month my new copperdawg screen finally showed up. I like the way it looks. I ordered the short one but it seems taller than what other pictures look. Just need to get some bar end mirrors now. Who else has one and how do they like it?

uploadfromtaptalk1424136102906.jpg

Yours looks really good! Here's mine, the wind goes over my helmet way better than with the stock windscreen and makes it look more like an R1. I absolutely love mine. I decided to keep the stock mirrors because I've heard mixed reviews of bar end mirrors and like the visibility of the stock ones even though they look like a bug.

2014-09-06 17.51.34.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks yours looks nice too. Yours looks a little different than mine tho. Is it the short one? I was gonna keep the mirrors. Kind of wish i would cuz good bar end mirrors arent cheap.

Thanks yours looks nice too. Yours looks a little different than mine tho. Is it the short one? I was gonna keep the mirrors. Kind of wish i would cuz good bar end mirrors arent cheap.

Mine is the SS2 model with the clear windscreen. It only comes in the medium length.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Back