is anyone watching the isle of man non spoiler

I was watching the sidecars racing and those guys on the sidecar are crazy they are just standing leaning squatting and only holding on with one hand they must have some very strong hands/hand also they must have a lot of trust in each other

I'd love to watch it, but I cancelled my cable TV. I still have cable internet. If there's a way to watch it on the internet, please let me know. I love that race. My favorite are the on bike cameras that have the speedo tach and gear info so you can really get a feel for what that speed through town is like. I think the Isle of Man TT takes the most ballz of ANY race. I'd love to visit someday just to ride the roads they race on. I doubt I'll ever get there, but it is in my top 10 places to visit before I die (hopefully while I can still ride).

A friend of mine is a Manx and he is watching it over there.

BTW there is a place in Chicago called "The Isle of Man" and he has several vintage motorcycles in the window. It's a restaurant dining hall type of place.

troy they are showing it on velocity network maybe you can try to get it via internet and the electric bike were goin pretty fast and I think guy martin has the flu but im not sure these guys have the biggest balls of all seeing ther front wheels lifting and getting the bike completely off the ground doin 180-200 dam what can I say:unworthy: about somes it up

troy they are showing it on velocity network maybe you can try to get it via internet and the electric bike were goin pretty fast and I think guy martin has the flu but im not sure these guys have the biggest balls of all seeing ther front wheels lifting and getting the bike completely off the ground doin 180-200 dam what can I say:unworthy: about somes it up

Side note: Please don't take offense, Lonney, but a little punctuation and the occasional shift key would make your posts a bit easier to read. :confused:

A-Woman.jpg

Now back to the Isle of Man TT talk!

Side note: Please don't take offense, Lonney, but a little punctuation and the occasional shift key would make your posts a bit easier to read. :confused:

A-Woman.jpg

Now back to the Isle of Man TT talk!

Brother i got fat finger disease it takes me so long to post im always hittin the wrong keys and i need bifocals ill try to do better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Brother i got fat finger disease it takes me so long to post im always hittin the wrong keys and i need bifocals ill try to do better

No problem. Just keep posting. Autocorrect helps (and occasionally hurts) me. I understand.

I bet you have a worse time than I do finding gloves! My fingers seem wider than they are long. I buy gloves too small for my hands (and hope they stretch out) so the fingers aren't 2x's as long as my fingers. :cry:

I bet you have a worse time than I do finding gloves! My fingers seem wider than they are long. I buy gloves too small for my hands (and hope they stretch out) so the fingers aren't 2x's as long as my fingers. :cry:

HA! I have the opposite problem, long thin fingers. I have gloves that range from MED to 2XL. Buying on-line is like playing Russian Roulette.

I'd love to watch it, but I cancelled my cable TV. I still have cable internet. If there's a way to watch it on the internet, please let me know. I love that race. My favorite are the on bike cameras that have the speedo tach and gear info so you can really get a feel for what that speed through town is like. I think the Isle of Man TT takes the most ballz of ANY race. I'd love to visit someday just to ride the roads they race on. I doubt I'll ever get there, but it is in my top 10 places to visit before I die (hopefully while I can still ride).

Utorrent and Pirate Bay can be your friend but you didn't hear it from me. :angel:

So I am looking online to see if my package gets Velocity. I can't find it anywhere. Then I find out it's on HD Channel 727, which according to my package, I am supposed to get. I call the kid at home and ask him to flip to 727 for me. He comes back and says "You need an HD Box to view this channel". CRAP!!! Sent the kid this morning to trade in my old box and Rabbit Ears for a new fangled HD Box. I got home from work, plugged her in, got all my updates, and now I'll be watching the TT Races from now on. Not to mention all the other cool programs on Velocity!!! WooHoo!!

Back