Integrated tail light

I found an integrated tail/turn signal light at Flyncycle that they say fits an 06-07 FZS1. Does anyone know if the FZ1 and FZS1 rear lights are interchangeable?

You are correct on both points there Mr. BroHay. I'm not sure if I really want to go there, although that's one of those mods that can be reversed in a short time. As I have mentioned in some past replies, keeping your bike stock, at least when you want to sell or trade will get you a lot more money. My last three, bikes before the FZ, an "06" VRSCD, an "07" M109R, and a "08" V-Strom were all traded to dealers on the internet. They were unseen by the dealers except for pictures. All dealers gave me a price for the traded bike and the new bike in writing and stood by it. That was because they were stock and all said if they turned out not to be stock they couldn't guarantee the trade price. I see you pay attention to what's said here. I'll have to watch my mouth.
Anyway, 1Tail has the same type of unit for the FZ1. Thanks for the reply.

T'was a fluke, and one of those tidbits of useless info that was retained (although I would much rather retain info from the forum then terms and conditions from a contract document)

BroHay

Last edited:
i just bought a integrated rear light from 58cycle and it was advertized for a 2008 fz1. when it arrived, on the box it said for 2006-2007 im sure its going to fit it better. what color did you get? what brand?

Back