Installed the Zero Gravity Double Bubble-dark smoke

Here are some pics of the Zero Gravity double bubble in dark smoke...looks great. No idea if it's any different in the wind...and really don't care. Wanted the smoke screen...it measures about the same as factory, but does have a more aerodynamic design.

They do smooth out the airflow very well. Nice bike. I actually wanted that screen, but every place I looked was backordered so I went with the magical racing screen.

Bill3508

I searched 'zero gravity double bubble 2009 Yamaha FZ1' and found it at Indysuperbikes.com out of Indianapolis obviously. ;) $69.99 I believe it was...pretty good deal, received it in about a week.
Love the look...as much as I really wanted a black bike murdered out (all black, LOTS of flat black)...this blue looks great with all the black around it.

Last edited:
This is what I want for my bike in light smoke, but Zero Gravity has no distributor in Norway. And on ebay the only seller I can find will not ship to Norway. Typical!

/AGM

Last edited:
Subtotal: $ 68.95
Discount: $ 0.00
Shipping: $ 156.32
ORDER TOTAL: $ 225.27

With a shipping cost of more than 2 times the cost of the windscreen I'll stick to my original a bit longer. Typical!

/AGM

Subtotal: $ 68.95
Discount: $ 0.00
Shipping: $ 156.32
ORDER TOTAL: $ 225.27

With a shipping cost of more than 2 times the cost of the windscreen I'll stick to my original a bit longer. Typical!

/AGM

Thats crazy. Wonder what regular postal shipping would be? I'm sure something can be worked out here to get a screen to you if the shipping is not much the other way.

I wish they would use USPS instead:

International Services available for a Package of 2 lbs 0 oz to Norway
Priority Mail® International Small Flat Rate Box
Speed 6 - 10 business days
Post Office Price $13.45
Paid Online $12.78

That's 8,5% the price of what UPS demands.

/AGM

I wish they would use USPS instead:

International Services available for a Package of 2 lbs 0 oz to Norway
Priority Mail® International Small Flat Rate Box
Speed 6 - 10 business days
Post Office Price $13.45
Paid Online $12.78

That's 8,5% the price of what UPS demands.

/AGM

Problem is that I doubt the screen will fit in the PMI Small Flat Rate Box and still be properly protected. Last year I used that box to send some parts to Australia and it was't all that big and closer to $50 to ship it (although it was heavier).

im looking to possibly replace my Yamaha touring windshield. I thought it would have been much improved over the stock but it really wasnt, seems just as loud unless in a full tuck. So im interested in the double bubble but wanna know how much better than stock it is, i do like the look!

Here are some pics of the Zero Gravity double bubble in dark smoke...looks great. No idea if it's any different in the wind...and really don't care. Wanted the smoke screen...it measures about the same as factory, but does have a more aerodynamic design.

That is the Dark Smoke SR not the Double Bubble. Same one I have. It is about 1/2 inch taller than stock. I never had a problem with wind though.

Back