Installed satan's highway pegs

DPhantom679

I installed Satan's highway pegs today. This was my first real mod to my 2009 FZ1 and it was pretty easy. Really love the quality of the mounts and super fast shipping from Satan666. Already took it for a cruise down the highway to check out foot position.

This is one for my hot list for 2011's mod fest. :D Norm has them and I got to see them in person finally. Very nice for touring and they don't get in the way for carving!

I ordered a set myself on Monday. Can't wait to give them a go. My daily commute is mostly highway, so I can see getting my money's worth from them pretty easily.

Yep, I love mine. I practically change foot positions coming down the driveway. Why wait for the highway?

Hate to be a bubble buster, but There is no brake leaver on the "highway" peg. They should be used when in areas that are less likely to ask for evasive action.
Highway pegs in stop and go congested or the potential for something or someone to jump or step out in front of you can cause you to be at risk of endoing the bike or not making a quick enough stop.
The Risks on the open road are greatly reduced unlike in towns or well occupied areas.
Cant cover the Brake from them.

Please just get the point and pardon the spelling.

They do look great on the bike though.:bowdown: Think they would fit my Max?

Last edited:
Go to the owners association at yamahafz1oa.com and send satan666 a pm. He may be a member here as well. He makes them and can tell you all the details. Got mine in less than a week!!

Back