Installed Projectors

Update

Did another morning ride (shortest day of the year here) Great result after "fine" tuning the focus. Good low beam cut off and great high beam. Next mod work out how to fit a heater to a bike!

Awesome effort craig. Looks bloody fantastic and now that you've got the aim sorted, they must be a great improvement to your night vision.

Awesome effort craig. Looks bloody fantastic and now that you've got the aim sorted, they must be a great improvement to your night vision.
Yep thanks, when I do a commute, its 55k each way. The am ride is in the dark even in sumer and lots of roos in the bush south of Newcastle! I know from trail riding around there so don't want to hit one at 110ks

Update 2

Been in contact with the suppliers. For those that ride on the left of the road (Aust UK NZ etc), add a note when ordering and you will get the correct units for your country. This applies to my supplier but worth noting for others to ask. They are sending me the correct deflectors.

A view of a bit messy look at where the wiring/ballast etc are

002-9.jpg

003-8.jpg

I think that your projectors with that white retro scheme and the white angel eyes look better than any I have ever seen (including my old FZ6). Absolutely looks sharp!:shine:

I have a similar projector HID kit installed in my SV650 headlight and have been sort of serving as the seller's beta tester as I have put the most hours, mileage and abuse on his kit.

I've had the kit installed about 9 months & over 16,000km. Just a few days ago, the bulb burnt out and I've ordered a new one at $15 each plus shipping. The only other issue I've had was one part of the CCFL ring 'angel eye' that's died.

For what it's worth :)

Last edited:
Back