Indicator spacers HELP!!!!!

Does anyone know where i can get spacers for the front end of my FZ1-N (2006) fitting new smaller indicators all round and tail tidy, the tidy came with the spacers from R&G racing, but their site does not list just the spacers for the FZ1-N so i cant do the front as well!!! :confused0024:
I have looked online, and cant see any, there are lots for the fazer, does anyone know if its the same fitment on them??

please HELP me
Thanks all
Paul

:UK flag:

Can you please post a pic of what you currently have in place and what you intend to mount? That would help us point you in the right direction for an order.

:welcome: to the forum!

Fabricate.

If they are the tear drop shaped pieces that I think you are looking for why not just make some from pieces of aluminum. It is easy to cut with a dremel tool or even a coping saw. Then drill the hole that you need, file them and paint them. A 2" by 4" by 1/8'' piece should be sufficient for both. That way you could even colour match them to your bike. The paint would probably cost more than the metal.

Does anyone know where i can get spacers for the front end of my FZ1-N (2006) fitting new smaller indicators all round and tail tidy, the tidy came with the spacers from R&G racing, but their site does not list just the spacers for the FZ1-N so i cant do the front as well!!! :confused0024:
I have looked online, and cant see any, there are lots for the fazer, does anyone know if its the same fitment on them??

please HELP me
Thanks all
Paul

:UK flag:
motrax do them, i think u need ISY2's they are the newer smaller shape. They are called indy spacers. Look up motrax in the uk or even on ebay.

good luck. Seth

Ebaymotors.com. I got mine for gen2 about $10 shipped from China. They fit well & look good. As for the rear, i went with an integrated tail-light.

Back