I'm pissed beyond belief...

I would feel that either case, someone crashing because of negligence or someone riding over their head would be just as frustrating as someone getting their bike vandalized. Either way your bike is trashed and it's coming out of your pocket to fix something that was someone else's fault.

I had a helmet stolen off my bike in front of a busy hotel once. I was upset because it was an expensive helmet but at the same time it was my fault for leaving it there. I had higher expectations of it being "safe" because it was out front and with a bunch of other bikes as well.

I watched a video of someone stealing a sport bike by two guys running out, picking it up and loading it into the side of a mini-van on a busy street. It was all captured by a security camera but I would be willing to say that meant nothing to the owner of the bike. The camera was to far away from the bike so you can't see identifying features other than color of the clothing, skin, and a rough visual of the van.

It really gets under my skin about thief's and what they get away with. Vadal's are in the same category in my mind because they are taking something away from you even if they are not walking away with your possession.

Hey thanks everyone.

Well at least both bikes are now in my garage, safely tucked away.

On the track while I don't want to crash or get crashed into, I know it could happen so I'm okay when I does. Like earlier this year when I was taken out at the track. I was really disappointed after all of the work over the winter and my paint was ruined. Oh well.

Now the Aprilia, I'm fighting mad.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2

Mess with my car and I call police,mess with the bike and it's suicide.If you stay in a motel leave the bags and trunk unlocked and just take it all in the room so if any one tries to look all they get is empty and hopfully they just move on.Sad we have to do that.

Insurance should treat this as vandalism and hook you up minus deductible but regardless, the situation just plain sucks to even have to go down that road. People just don't respect other's property.

Commence beat-down!

Back