I'm new here.

How's this ???
And can you see those SWEET Pazzo levers?

Nice Harley. Looks almost like the one I rented out in Vegas. It was a fully dressed Road King. Not the same but similar. No rear captains chair. My son would have loved that. Your new FZ looks sweet as well. Enjoy it and don't let your Hog Buddies rib ya too much.

What Harley ?

Nice Harley. Looks almost like the one I rented out in Vegas. It was a fully dressed Road King. Not the same but similar. No rear captains chair. My son would have loved that. Your new FZ looks sweet as well. Enjoy it and don't let your Hog Buddies rib ya too much.

I looked at the picture for a long time and I swear I didn't see a Harley. Must be those Pazzo levers distracting me.;)

I also have a Harley(FX Springer) and noticed the same thing about the waving. Tends to make me chuckle, as like you said "same person,different bike" I too love all bikes, and this serves me well as the service manager at a Yamaha-Suzuki-Kymco-Artic Cat dealership. I love that I get to ride all different kind of bikes. I am also a "lifer" in a M/C, but our club is tolerant of any make of machine as long as it get ridden. Chili

I also have a Harley(FX Springer) and noticed the same thing about the waving. Tends to make me chuckle, as like you said "same person,different bike" I too love all bikes, and this serves me well as the service manager at a Yamaha-Suzuki-Kymco-Artic Cat dealership. I love that I get to ride all different kind of bikes. I am also a "lifer" in a M/C, but our club is tolerant of any make of machine as long as it get ridden. Chili

Thats the way it should be. I wave at all riders regardless of make of bike. A rider is a rider, what ever bike floats your boat is fine by me. It would be pretty boring if all the bikes on the road were the same. It would make bike shows and bike meets pointless, as you could stay home and stare at your own bike.:welcome:

Variety is the spice of life.

Back