Im EXCITED!!

Premiers070911

Hey guys!

I am the proud new owner of a 2005 Blue FZ1, living in Perth, Western Australia.

Rode a Honda VTR 250 for a year and wrote it off :( and stepped up to the Fazer when I got my full license.

It was actually the first big bike I tried, tried a few others after, but they paled in comparison to the Fazer, went back and bought it, and I am in LOVE with it!

Such power! Such comfort! Such FUN! What a brilliantly engineered machine!

Stay upright, and go the mighty Cats! :yes:

Welcome to the site!, and yet another GenI owner among the ranks. Post up some shots of the beast when you have time and don't hesitate to ask any questions no matter how trivial you may think they are. Everyone is pretty easy-going here on the site and are always willing to help out. Enjoy your new ride!

:woot:Welcome to the forum, I agree with you I have a Gen II but I love the ergos, I just raised my bars 1.75 inches and all is well.:woot:

Welcome to family. I am also a Gen I owner. I got a 02 in Silver. I love my bike a lot. I can promise you that you will have tons of fun on it!! Oh yeah and posting pics is a must around here. Otherwise people start twitching! Another thing...watch out for the Mod bug...its contagious and very addicting!

Welcome to the forum, and gratz on the bike. You will have alot of fun with or.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

Hard to find a better 1L bike concept in its segment. The Honda is too small and overpriced while the Suzuki is too big and less refined. The Ninja and Z and both good bikes, but more expensive per cc without the anvil like reliability of the Yam.

Back