I'm done

Well done for now,or done with performance and cosmetics.Will have to save some money for stage II.Right now i have Ivans ecu flash lars air box mod/bmc filter full Yosh exhast Ivans block off plates pcIII.Next suspention,will have to save some bucks.But right now the bike is awsome!!!!

That's what they all say :)
There's always more that can be done.
So are you happy with Ivans flash?
I sent you a pm about it but never got a reply?

Sent from my GT-I9300

Love the bike, that looks sweet. I do prefer teh naked bikes to faired. I think you need to get a euro tail to get those handles off the back though.

I know how you feel. I've been upgrading mine for a while. I take it in Monday to get the PCV installed and dynotuned. So far I have

Ohlins front & rear shocks
Marchesini rims
Rizoma bars, risers, grips, mirrors, bar ends and fluid reservoir
GYTR carbon exhaust
tail tidy
R1 front brakes & fender
Hell braided brake lines
Speedo healer
MBC air filter (I didn't do the lars mod on the advice from the guy who'll be tuining the bike)
Wave front & rear rotors
48 tooth rear sproket (up one)
ASV shorty levers
Abarth decal kit

I also want to add a GPS tracker in case of theft and Rizoma rear sets, but they are going to have to wait a little while. The GPS will be the next addition.

Enjoy the ride

I got your reply randy7447, sounds like the bike goes as good as it looks now.

I might have to hit Ivan up one of these days for an ECU reflash.

The bike looks great and from and engine performance perspective you have plenty right now. You'll be very happy once you throw a decent rear shock on there (Penske, Ohlins, etc.).

Back