I'm at a light

This afternoon after enjoying some spirited ride around town, this guy and his girlfried pull up along side me and asked "IS DAT A 250" :ugh: WTF was that all about. Maybe it's because of my relatively small frame, I couldn't possibly be riding anything bigger than a 250 :flip:

a) what were they on...

b) ......answer to a) will dictate this response.....

it is funny that you mention that, because I was coming home and a guy/GF on a beater 250 ninja pulled up and thought they were on the badest machine in town. I could not help but smile as they took off the line and had already shifted to 3rd before getting across the intersection......them ponies in the HP plant were having to earn their keep on that ride.....

a) what were they on...

b) ......answer to a) will dictate this response.....

it is funny that you mention that, because I was coming home and a guy/GF on a beater 250 ninja pulled up and thought they were on the badest machine in town. I could not help but smile as they took off the line and had already shifted to 3rd before getting across the intersection......them ponies in the HP plant were having to earn their keep on that ride.....

LOL...... they were in a beater Saturn car.

well now that ruins it, for I was thinking they were on a bike as well.....did not even give thought to beinh in a cage.....but then I guess that makes more sense for the initial comment.......oh well.....

Dismal report card.....

Who knows if it was just a smart axle remark? or worse, mabe the kids really had no clue? Obviously there aren't too many FZ1's in those video games....
It's a sad state of affairs, the things that our youth find important. We're building a nation of obese do-nothings with entitlements in mind as their future.

Just Reading the news on any given day....well.......aw crum, don't get me started.......Peace. :shaking head::shaking head::shaking head::shaking head::shaking head::shaking head::shaking head::shaking head::shaking head::shaking head::shaking head:

Possible responses:

1) "Sorry, I don't speak retart."

2) "Why, is your ho looking for a ride?" (that's bad, sorry)

3) "Is that a Yugo?"

4) "Yes, 250 per cylinder."

5) No resonse, just a pitying look.

6) "You're off by 750. My sixth sense tells me you've never been on a bike."

7) "No, it's a 125, like the the one you got under your hood."

Well here's the story. I went to the dealership to purchase a 4 250s and wouldn't you know it, they didn't have enough, so I settled for this 1000cc bike instead.

Back