I was going to post this image on FB...

Sactown2008

I was going to post this image on FB...but

Some Rules just do not apply to one of my fellow employees. The bike in the background is my 08. I don't even use up a car space at work. I JUST took these photos.

Some Rules.jpg

:shaking head::shaking head::shaking head::shaking head:

Last edited:
I park in spots like that all the time. It has lines because of the idiots that try to fit a damn car there, the bike is clear of any car and not in the way, whats the issue

better than taking up a whole parking spot

I park in spots like that all the time. It has lines because of the idiots that try to fit a damn car there, the bike is clear of any car and not in the way, whats the issue

better than taking up a whole parking spot

In the Winter, when the parking lot islands are full of muddy bark, that walkway behind the bike is the shortest way to the building. They put it in after our first rainy Winter in a new HQ building. The former end-car spot got the stripes and No Parking text. I park the wife's SUV way out in the North 40, because of idiots and their lousy door opening, when it rains. I ride the FZ1 two days a week and a FELT road bike the other days. I can put the FELT behind my desk at work. I work 8 miles from work, so the bicycle is my favorite commuter.

Back