I want to bathe in carbon fiber

johnnyontherocks

The Cosmic Avenger
So far 98% of my Mods have been performance or protection orientated. The only physical beauty enhancements have been the Melotti and the Puig racing screen. I once had a Triumph Daytona T595 that I had done in Carbon from front fender to tail light housing. It was a sweet bike that I miss dearly rest its soul. Well to get back on track, I'm not sure who to blame (I thing it was Hail that pointed the site out to me) but I just ordered the Magical Racing Rad Covers(Cha Ching, Cha Ching goes the register), they look awesome. If you have not gone to their web site you need to. I think the flood gates are opening. Help!!!!!!!

Wow, that's some sweet stuff Johnny but it costs some serious coin!

I can't wait to see it on your bike though. I may have missed it but do they have a cover for the tank as well?

Last edited:
pictures of the triumph? i really wanna see this carbon fiber extravaganza!

I don't have a completed photo but if you check out my photo album you will see the start which is the upper fairing, fender, fairing inserts and part of the tail housing. It was all custom by a guy in CA and had to wait for pieces to be made.

Norm they make pieces that replace the plastic side pieces on the tank, they will probable be next.

Wow, that's some sweet stuff Johnny but it costs some serious coin!

I can't wait to see it on your bike though. I may have missed it but do they have a cover for the tank as well?
Hi johnnyontherocks, I love carbonfiber too and the Powerbronze stuff is realy nice for all FZ1 bikes. My midrange seakers in my living room are carbonfiber as well as my GYTR slipon.

Last edited:
aye, i love the CF! here are a couple pics. the windscreen, radiator guards, and front fender are magical racing. the tank cover, lower cowl, and front side panels are trend italy. the rear side covers and chain guard are bestem. and then the yoshi and frame sliders too, of course. :)

main.php

main.php

I only came into this thread to make a joke about bathing in carbon fiber being itchy... just to find out that it has been done already...
:deadhorse:

I looked up carbon fiber on WikiPedia. It's a disease whose medical name is "Ducatisti Chroma". It is said to be incurable but treatable - by taking a bath in it.

Back