I saw the light

Cold doesn't really bother me, but three weeks of cloudy gloom makes one wish for Spring.

The wife and I were on a ride (truck) last week and the sun came out for 15 minutes and we were ecstatic.

Same! Sun came out today about half an hour before it set. I stepped out just to feel it for a few minutes. Makes such a difference to the mental attitude!

All im saying is i would be prepping for a power outage and being stuck at home in snow right about now. In reality im going for a ride to the car wash and doing a bunch of work on the bike. Best life move ever.

Mark my words, wa state will be hammered with snow in the next 2-3 weeks. Soo glad to be out of there.

In defense of the people of WA I was alway impressed with their ability to shrug off endless rain and still get out and do stuff outside. Could be the quality of the Hey Ron. In the North East we just hunker down and wait and wait for the sun.

Let's revisit this topic when TX temps are well north of 100f. Either end of the temp scale keeps me from riding..............comfortably.

Saw the stories of the Pineapple Express that is expected to dump epic rainfall on the west coast. As usual the weather hype is off the scale. The claim was a 200 year event that would result in over 100 inches of rain in Northern CA. We'll see. The advertisers on the weather channels were cheering on Armageddon. Our weather reporting generally claims twice to three times as much snow as actually falls. They've perfected weather fear mongering.

Believe it or not the sun is starting to come out while I type ,so I'll have to cut this short and get out there .........my emotions are soaring.

In defense of the people of WA I was alway impressed with their ability to shrug off endless rain and still get out and do stuff outside.
Most people dont, they just stay indoors and drink or eat. Those people are being pushed out by money though. When i left my junky 30+ year old doublewide the new renters were paying 2100 a month, literally a bargain as 2 bedroom apartments were 2400.

High rent is tough hear as well. Glad I'm not a new person entering the work force or starting a family. On the other hand being 20 again would be nice as long as I still know what I know now.

Big fan of LED lights and tubes even though I was a skeptic when they first came out for residential use. Don't forget to wear sun screen.
Unfortunately I’ll only be enjoying 3 out of 12. The shop needs a full electrical overhaul. I bet it will be brighter than the 2 4 foot fluorescents in there.

We have hade 18 inches of rain since new years day out here on the left coast, only been able to ride 2 days since then. Sure nice to feel those ponies stretch thier legs!

We have hade 18 inches of rain since new years day out here on the left coast, only been able to ride 2 days since then. Sure nice to feel those ponies stretch thier legs!
I thought we were going to wait till everyone could go for a ride, guess not. :)

Takem when you get them, I do. Pineapple express is coming......... get to high ground.

Back