I really want a cafe style bike.

thanks mate much appreciated, was out last sunday at a local bikers cafe, a gent approached me as i was leaving and said " mate your bike is exquisite"
Always good to hear a nice comment , thanks again lindy.

Guyz.
Any changes ... additions?
I've been looking around for an American version of your perfect cafe. Or a starting point. Want the newer Bonneville - with improved mechanics. Have found only a 'Blue' with cast wheels - which doesn't quite do it for me. Blue also has the peashooter exhaust which is not what I want. I want the old "trumpet" style exhaust.

Which leads to my question for you --- with the exhaust you changed to, was a mapping change needed? If so, where did you get it?

Keep enjoying that fine machine of yours!

Guyz.
Any changes ... additions?
I've been looking around for an American version of your perfect cafe. Or a starting point. Want the newer Bonneville - with improved mechanics. Have found only a 'Blue' with cast wheels - which doesn't quite do it for me. Blue also has the peashooter exhaust which is not what I want. I want the old "trumpet" style exhaust.

Which leads to my question for you --- with the exhaust you changed to, was a mapping change needed? If so, where did you get it?

Keep enjoying that fine machine of yours!
The cast wheel bonnie handle more sharply due to the shorter front wheel. but those rims really dont float my boat. spoke rim model every time , its also taller in the saddle my bike came with pea shooters i changed them for reverse cone silencers for less than £100 ,Iv managed to fine some black custom bullit indicators, im also in the process of fitting a rear fender eliminator (home made).. pics to follow just trying to improve the lines slightly. p.s i had the bike re-maped by my local triumph dealer, took 20 mins and a costly sumn of £40

Last edited:
Hers are some updated pics, home made rear fender eliminator and tail tidy , black bullit indicators (relocated)
biggerstill.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
009.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
008.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Absolutely beautiful bike! My stable should have one! I might slightly prefer a Norton, but after seeing your Triumph, I might not. :blowing_kisses:

Back