I need another shift pedal and bar end

I hit some gravel last week and dropped the bike. Im looking for either new or used parts for a 2001 fz1. The last two parts I need , are the shift pedal and the stock bar end. I might just straighten the pedal by clamping it between two 2x4's.

Ebay is always a great resource. Just do ur homework and buy from reputable dealers.
We have classified on both forums. I would recommend starting a thread in the classified. Start out by saying "Want to buy (commonly abbreviated WTB). So u could say "WTB Gen 1 shift arm" in your title. Then any description u need in the body of the post.
I apologize if this is too basic. You may already know this stuff.......it just took me a few years to learn that ! A LOT of folks only look at the classified and no other sections. This should help u get attention to ur cause.
Partshark.com has the cheapest prices of any major chain (as a whole). Someone may beat them on a very few items but overall - they are the best game on the web.
Just on a hunch - see if u have any wrecking yards. U can save big money at those places. Be polite and don't be afraid to chat up the clerk. Sometimes u can get a few dollars knocked.off just because they like you.
Glad your OK and good luck on your search.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Back