I need a riding school.

M.Martin

Just got back from my usual Sunday ride, with the usual group. But this time, I decided to stay with the front of the group (ZX10r). I stayed with them pretty well but kept rubbing that little feeler on the bottom of my pegs. I tried a little body leaning but I don't know what I'm doing. I don't think I'll ride that hard on the street again (especially with old wore out Shinkos).

Find a local track day, sign up for C Group, and you're good-to-go! They will teach you everything you need to know.

Also, remove the OEM footpegs, and buy some rearsets.

:sport12:

I did the advanced rider course from my local MSF group. It was awesome and definitely helped. It was a little less that a track day. Also I wanted the class before the track

Just got back from my usual Sunday ride, with the usual group. But this time, I decided to stay with the front of the group (ZX10r). I stayed with them pretty well but kept rubbing that little feeler on the bottom of my pegs. I tried a little body leaning but I don't know what I'm doing. I don't think I'll ride that hard on the street again (especially with old wore out Shinkos).

:rofl: Now remove the "crack catchers" (also known as peg feelers/scrapers) and enjoy a another 2 or 3 degrees of lean angle. I consider those to be dangerous on cracked pavement which there is an abundance of out here. I don't hang off much on the street. I also plan on a track day. I plan to lean proper technique in some empty parking lots at slow speeds. I don't want to waste time learning it at the track.

Find a local track day, sign up for C Group, and you're good-to-go! They will teach you everything you need to know.

Also, remove the OEM footpegs, and buy some rearsets.

:sport12:

Exactly.

Hit the track and you will learn so much. Make sure you get an instructor give you feedback on how you look.

There are other schools if you wanna spend the money, after you get more comfortable at the track.

Back