I need a photo of your FZ1

jwhelan65

Hey guys

First off, I would like to personally thank all of you that purchased the FZ1 radiator guard from me. What started as my own little garage project has become an overwhelming positive surprise. I would also like to take this time to address the product. Some of you received the black replacement allen heads instead of the stainless steel ones which are now standard on every guard. If you would like SS replacements drop me your name and address and I will send you a set free of charge.

Also if you have any chips or unsightly scars on your guard, feel free to send them to me. For $10.00 plus shipping I will make it look new again.

Now the reason for the post, I am also getting ready to launch RAD-ARMOR.com in the next few weeks and are seeking photos to upload onto the site. So take your best digital shot! and send it to me, I would like to get as many FZ1 photos as possible loaded to the gallery.

With your photo I need your NAME, LOCATION, MODS, and a brief testimonial..

Stay safe…ride on! email is [email protected]

Many thanks again!

Joe
(Jwhelan65)

If you do not have a guard and are interested in one let me know, details here..

http://www.998cc.org/forum/gen-ii-mods/7133-gen-ii-radiator-guards.html

Well, I am a week late but I just sent you three pics and the testimonial Joe. If there are any other pics, please let me know which ones you'd like to have. :tup:

Back