I need a new comfortable seat

I am looking for a Corbin or Sargent seat for my 2007 FZ1 at a good price. Anyone have any ideas where I could purchase one or does anybody have a nice used one for sale? I do alot of touring on my bike and need a comfortable seat. Thanks, Joe

Or save yourself a fortune and give your seat to a local motorcycle seat upholsterer.
I did with mine and they replaced the foam with a denser/firmer type of foam and the seat is night and day now.
It only cost me $150 as I used my existing cover.

For you Aussie guys I used John Moorhouse Ergo seats in QLD.
I live in Sydney so I sent it up to him after hearing good things about his work, I'm glad I did.
PM me if you want his phone number.

Or save yourself a fortune and give your seat to a local motorcycle seat upholsterer.
I did with mine and they replaced the foam with a denser/firmer type of foam and the seat is night and day now.
It only cost me $150 as I used my existing cover.

For you Aussie guys I used John Moorhouse Ergo seats in QLD.
I live in Sydney so I sent it up to him after hearing good things about his work, I'm glad I did.
PM me if you want his phone number.

I did the same thing too but I had my Corbin mod'd; I hated them, way to slick. I had my covered with non-slip, marine grade vinyl. The back of the seat cut down (thickness), and the front built up about 1/2". I had the pillion mod'd the same way too. The difference is night and day. I think I paid about $90 to $100 per saddle, well worth it.

Save yourself a whole bunch of $$$, send your seat here:

Flash Intro Page

X2

I bought a seat so that I would have zero down time, worked out great! 75 bucks for the long distance upgrade and 36 clams for shipping both ways. Looks almost like stock too! No big floppy looking corbin / sargent :tup:

I'll be selling my "use while getting good seat modded" seat pretty soon. If you decide to go the Spencers upgrade route.

Back