I love flyby's

This was me on our Hocking Hills trip a couple weeks ago. Video taken from the driveway of my cabin. The echo and dead silence out there make it sound pretty sweet going by :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on4_w9HqS74]YouTube - flyby.avi[/ame]

I don't think I was pushing more than 100mph through there, but fast enough to have fun. Coming off of a honda shadow as my first bike and now on this one which I don't have more than a year on, it just amazes me every time I ride it. It just cracks me up knowing how much more potential still lies in the handling and the acceleration that I am no where near comfortable enough to take to the limits. I have a 1/4 inch chicken strip and it feels like I am going to drag an elbow at that lean angle and I am not even CLOSE to what is capable. Simply mind blowing, I am so glad I chose this over another cruiser, there is so much more fun to be had.

My wife and I celebrated our wedding anniversary camping at Hocking Hills back in June. They have some wicked roads down there. We were in the car and some of the sudden blind turns were almost scarey. I told her how I'd love to ride the bikes there, she wanted nothing to do with that idea! She likes to ride, but doesn't care much for lean angles. I would really enjoy riding through the rolling hills and twisty roads without any need to exceed the speed limits. It's a beautiful part of the State down there.

Ohio has some nice roads. My favorites so far are 536, 555, and ?689?
From central Ohio there are nice roads that take an hour or two to get too, good stuff.

Back