I had to take a 2nd look

The water is so clear that it looks like the boat is floating on air (to me anyway). I really think it's the shadow under the boat that casts the illusion? I think it's a cool pic.

W0zGZ.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome pic, I reckon your right the shadow looks to be causing this effect. Looks like a good spot to drop anchor & partake in a few ales!

Dude you should come to the beaches near me!

You can not even see your hand 3" under the water.

One of the reasons I have not gone in the water in at least 8 years. Totally skeeved out by it.

Beautiful water and it is the shadow that gives that crazy look to it. The only problem is the dude in the speedo on the boat... ick. :shame:

One of the reasons I have not gone in the water in at least 8 years. Totally skeeved out by it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I know what you mean PG. Brad is right about The Gulf of Mexico. I will never forget when medical waste started washing up on the beaches in Texas.

:( That is a tragedy man!

Yet another reminder of how lucky I am to live where I do. Come visit Vancouver some day!

That pic looks like some pretty good photoshop work!!! but the shadow is also a little bit confusing!!

Another 20 day's and I'll be enjoining beaches like this!!! Kinda makes me happy to live in a such beautiful place!!!

I agree with you PapaG..the water here is nasty. Nevermind all the red seaweed with those damn little bugs that bite the crap out of you. The only time you will catch me in the water is when im out fishing with my waders on!!

Back