How old are you?

Maybe I can win the "Most Senior" award. I am approximately the same age as dirt (67).
Did the "Tail of The Dragon" a while back. Rode to Austin to watch the MotoGP at the COTA. Three years ago, I rode with a group from Texas to California; up the Pacific Coast Highway from Malibu to Napa Valley, and back to Texas - 4,317 miles in 9 days. Whew. Do many local rides. Ride to work several days a week. I absolutely love my FZ1.

Last edited:
Maybe I can win the "Most Senior" award. I am approximately the same age as dirt (67).
Did the "Tail of The Dragon" a while back. Rode to Austin to watch the MotoGP at the COTA. Do many local rides. Ride to work several days a week. I absolutely love my FZ1.

I relinquish my spot to a more senior member.

I'll have to get my Dad on an FZ1 & onto this forum. He's almost 71 & still rides his Triumph Sprint on long rides. He rode a +1600km round trip the other week to attend a family member's funeral. He always asks for bike gear for his Bday/Xmas & Father's day gifts.

today im 64. novato is 26mi north of the golden gate bridge. i ride a fz8. the info on this site has very useful information that the 8 guys need. thanks. this is my 12th bike, bone stock only because i ran out of $

I'll be 23 in July, bought my beautiful FZ1 2-ish months ago after selling my FZ6 of 11000km. FZ1 currently has 4400km and counting, with no sign of slowing down! :angel:

today im 64. novato is 26mi north of the golden gate bridge. i ride a fz8. the info on this site has very useful information that the 8 guys need. thanks. this is my 12th bike, bone stock only because i ran out of $

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIGDOG i turned 48 yesterday and ive had my fz1 (birthday present) for one year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Clyde now I gotta sell my bike knowing the average age of fz1 riders is 45. :(

Kidding of course.

It only makes sense the FZ1 is popular with the “seasoned” crowd. I’m sure many (like myself) who always wanted a “sport-bike” found the FZ1 a great match with its ergo-friendly seating position. (I rode a buddy’s sport-bike a few years ago, and my wrists were numb after 5-min.)

Hi my name is Rick Im ill be 31 in August. Ive been riding street bikes since the age of 16. During that time ive lived in Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, California, Texas, Minnesota, and now I am currently residing in eastern Ohio.

Ive owned several street bikes during the last 14 years of riding

heres my short list

1977 Yamaha XS750
1979 Harley Davidson FLH Classic (Currently Own)
1981 Harley Davidson Super Glide
1994 Yamaha FZR600
1999 Yamaha YZF R1
2003 Suzuki GSXR 600
2004 Yamaha FZ1 (currently own)

Hi my name is Eric and im 27, got my fz1 this year and im loving it

List of bikes i have owned
2006 kawasaki zzr 600
2009 kawasaki ninja zx6r
2009 kawasaki ninja zx 10r (currently own)
2010 yamaha fz1 (currently own)

59 and counting. Purchased the 2012 FZ1 last year. Raced MX or played on dirt before this purchase. Saw my first Track Day at Mid Ohio two weekends ago, didn't know if my tires were safe after that with all the little rubber balls on the sides (been set straight by forum members since then: yes, they're fine).

Nice having a bike that can take the wife for a spin on, and also do a Track Day with.

Like :yes:

Im 63 and have been riding for 48 years.
First bike was a Lambretta 125 scooter, currently own a zx14r 2012, suzuki gsr 600 and the fz1 I picked up last night..

Back