How do I know if mods are done?

Guys, I have not found this addressed anywhere on this forum, so I hope it isn't a dumb question.
I bought a 2006 FZ1 about three weeks ago and have been enjoying and appreciating this forum ever since. I am the third owner, as far as I know, and I don't think the previous owner knew much about the mods done to the bike. My knowledge of FZ1's is slowly ramping up from zero thanks to this forum.
I was just watching the Copperdawg video on installing a PCIII, AIS, and airbox mod, and want to know how to identify what has already been done to my bike.
It has a PCIII under the rear seat. So, how do I find out what map it has, whether or not the airbox mod has been done, and if the AIS mod is done? The bike still appears to have the O2 sensor in the exhaust, so I assume it was disconnected when the PCIII was installed.
I'm constantly going out to look at the bike as I read about mods. Some of them are obvious, but these particular ones are not, at least not to me. I haven't yet gone so far as to take off panels and lift the fuel tank. Maybe that is the only way I will know for sure.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Don

Especially with an 06, Ivan's FCE makes a huge improvement in throttle snatch. You should put the FCE on the list of reasons to lift the tank. If you don't have one, read up on it here and the other forum and see for yourself if you find issues with the abrupt throttle delivery.

Back