Honda NM4 Announced

This bike pisses me off.

They had such a perfect chassis to make a halo bike here...

"you say that Honda is making a crazy, low-slung motorcycle that looks like the F117 Stealth Fighter made sweet, sweet love to a Ducati Diavel? Awesome! can't wait to hear what that VFR1200 powerplant sounds in it! Maybe they're putting traction control down too; man that would be aweso----

--...what do you mean, a 750cc parallel twin?"

Seriously, Honda.

No one who wants their bike to look like a stealth bomber wants less than 60 HP. And no one who wants less than 60 HP wants their bike to look like the goddamn stealth bomber!

No excuses. In the olden days, the guy who designed this would have killed himself out of shame, shortly after the guy who designed the DN-01.

I mean, was it THAT HARD to see the potential here? You've already got like NINE BIKES that use this same frame and engine. Branch out! Make it a V4 calling card! 800cc Interceptor engine for the base model, 1200cc for the deluxe. I'd sell my FZ1 in a HEARTBEAT. It'd be on Craigslist right now.

Last edited:
I like it! That 750 twin should have plenty of low range torque so it's probably an awesome commuter. 60+ mpg sweetens the deal.

Looks and horsepower aren't mutually exclusive, look at every bike Harley Davidson sells.

Someone at Honda has been reading Akira:

akira_kaneda_by_diablo2003-d2xum3h.jpg

Honda has too much money and confidence. I involuntarily said "WTF is that?" as soon as I looked at it, and then again when I scrolled down to the black one! :flip:

Honda :confused: What are you smoking? :smoking: :rofl: :ban:

I can't wait to see Dustin riding this monstrosity! :dnftt:

Back