Hjc cs-r2

RI_Grinch

I just bought my first real helmet today. It's a HJC CS-R2 in Silver to match the FZ. I have to say I'm in love with this helmet. As soon as I put this one I was amazed! It's SO light. Compared to my EXL modular helmet its like wearing nothing but air. The EXL cheek pads pushed in on my face so hard that I rode around with Fish lips the whole time. The HJC is so comfortable and has just the right amount of snugness in all the right spots. Venting is very good and Wind noise is almost non-existent. I would totally recommend this lid to anyone who might be looking for a new helmet. I ended up paying $100 bux for it. The shop I went to had another one but it was Red and that's not what I wanted. He ordered it in silver on Monday and said it would be in the next day. Well we all know that wasn't going to happen but it did come in today. I only have about 25 miles on it but I am already impressed. The only thing I will do is order a breath guard because will all my hot air the shield fogs up quick when I stop.

Back