Highway pegs

joeblowe

Something new.
I just installed those. Have not tested them yet.
I used the frame sliders, cutting them to use only the spacer part.
These are very simple shelf brackets - looks like 10 gage steel, quite stiff actually.

Clever idea. Looking at the way they sit, I feel like you should bend them up slightly to give more cornering clearance and also to keep them from digging into the ground in the event of a crash. It might help save damage to the motor, too

Just a thought

you could always buy crash bars then you get added protection and a place to rest your legs.

PegsHighway2.jpg

Man I would go with some crash bars..what you have on there looks like a beautiful woman with a sore on her butt....Please do not take offense to this comment....It just don't look right....(((Course some don't like the smoke shields I have over my headlights either...))) but I like them and its all that matters...

Man I would go with some crash bars..what you have on there looks like a beautiful woman with a sore on her butt....Please do not take offense to this comment....It just don't look right....(((Course some don't like the smoke shields I have over my headlights either...))) but I like them and its all that matters...

Are you trying to say that it looks ethnically engineered? And I do not mean exotic Italian. Maybe something agricultural from the Soviet-bloc or Cuban embargo?

Last edited:
....lol....lol......yea something like that....if it works for him its good i guess....these bikes have such an aggressive ride position; it just don't work..

You or someone else is going to slice their friggin leg. Those are dangerous. Do a search on this and the othe forum for satan666 pegs. I have a set and they are a work of art.

You or someone else is going to slice their friggin leg. Those are dangerous. Do a search on this and the othe forum for satan666 pegs. I have a set and they are a work of art.

I love my Satan pegs. I use them almost every time I am on my bike at some point. They blend in and no one even really notices them when they are folded up. LOVE EM!

After reading this, I joined the other site just to P.M. him and can't. Is this because I'm too new? No post? Any way I need a set. Can someone give him my number since I'm obviously a dumb ass! Thanks 248-444-8819 Brian

I hate to bring this to the top, but I tried again tonight and cant do shizzle on the other site. I would like to buy some pegs if someone can p.m. him my number. I appreciate it thanks

@65 beaver, I sent Richard a PM on the other site with your number and a copy of the link to this thread. Good luck.

Trust me when I say, if you get the pegs from him you will love them. They work great. I'm about 5' 7.8742238746872" tall and my legs have a slight bend when I put my feet on the pegs. If I want to fully extend my legs I rest the upper part of my boot on the pegs and it works great. The upper gives enough padding that the pegs don't dig into my ankles.

Back