Hi to everyone

After I had a ‘03 1000 Fazer and have done 50.000K’s with it, I got myself an ’07 Model.

Before and between the Fazer, I had some other Japanese Bikes, Italians and even build an Spondon with an Suzuki TLR Engine.

After 14 Years in Perth, Australia, I am back in Germany to peruse my career as a Mechanical Site Manager, working around the world.

I am sure that I will find some good advice in this forum and perhaps, have something to add as well.

Alright then, see ya around the traps,
Frankie

:sport12:

Hi Frankie, welcome to the forum! Sounds like your a seasoned veteran on the old fazer then! :D
How do you like your move to Germany? One of my favorite bike gear shops are over there, FC-Moto :: Motorcycle Helmet and Clothes Shop They have som bargains at times! plus I got all my Alpinestars gear from there!
Any chance of a pic or two of your current bike? or any or all of your past bikes?
Anyway welcome!

Yeah, alright, alright I'll get you a coupla pics.

Since I am a "seasoned veteran" (50 Years old) I would need some help on, where I can find the URL from the Pics I've got on my Laptop to upload them on to this server.

Scotty, I checked out FC Moto. Holy C..p, they sure have a big store. Thanks for the hint.

Last edited:
How to upload pics or how to attach pics...

Ok, So you press the QR button to reply, then you would normally start typing in the box below, don't, instead click on the Go Advanced button below that box...
then in the tool bar above the new text window, select the paper clip icon,

View attachment 8423

So then in the new window press the upload button for a pic, select the pic where ever it is on your computer,
Then press the upload button, wait for that to complete, then when you see the pics listed under the heading "Current Attachments" as in the next pic... you can close the window.

View attachment 8424

So then when you go back to the page repress the paperclip icon and the pic/s you uploaded will be listed...

View attachment 8425

simply press attach all and they will appear in your text as an attached link...
You just then have to subit your reply...

You can see in the above pics that I've started to attach the pics I have... To do that just pre position your cursor where you want a particular pic, then click on that pic in the drop down box for the attached(uploaded) pics under the paperclip icon...

Last edited:
Since I am a "seasoned veteran" (50 Years old) I would need some help on, where I can find the URL from the Pics I've got on my Laptop to upload them on to this server.

Oh come on now you know I was referring to your mileage on the gen I bike! lol :D
After all i'm only 10.5 yrs behind you... :poke:

Hi Fellows,
Thanks for the Welcome :icon_beer:

Hey, Scotty: Thanks for your explaination- it's piece of cake to upload the pics.
Yeah, I realised that you meant that seasoned- biker- commend to the Fazer- riding. Ya see, since 40 Years are on two wheels- on and off. That's what I meant with seasoned... no offence taken...

FC Moto is 150K's away, it's not far but the traffic through this region is mad.

I just got the FZ '07. Means, I have not done any Mods as yet.

View attachment 8453

View attachment 8454

Below is me old Fazer, as well as the Spondon I build with the help of Ben from Extremecreations.

View attachment 8455

View attachment 8456

View attachment 8457

View attachment 8458

'til later

Last edited:
Hey, Scotty: Thanks for your explaination- it's piece of cake to upload the pics.
Yeah, I realised that you meant that seasoned- biker- commend to the Fazer- riding. Ya see, since 40 Years are on two wheels- on and off. That's what I meant with seasoned... no offence taken...

FC Moto is 150K's away, it's not far but the traffic through this region is mad.

I just got the FZ '07. Means, I have not done any Mods as yet.

Your welcome! Glad it was easy to read and follow then :)

Thats pretty cool and sucks at the same time about FC-Moto and the traffic...

Hope the modding bug doesn't get you too then... :) as I remember saying after just getting my FZ1 2 years ago now, that I loved it and wouldn't want to mod it... Bhhhaaaaa how wrong was I! :D

When I get home I'm fitting an Akra slip-on, Penske 8983 rear shock, K&N airfilter, axle sliders and either a PC5 or ECUnleashed reflash... not to mention the Magical racing screen thats already fitted...

Last edited:
Back