Hi temp showing on clocks , wont start

V1man

Hello folks
I am at the end of my tether
clocks showing HI temp and won't let me start the bike, Was itermittent now permanent Immobiliser light does not light , replaced water temp sensor no change
got a friend who knows about auto electrics to check wires couldnt find anything
eventually guessed with it may be the immobiliser
purchased one of those emulators plugged it in and it changed from HI to Lo ... excellent i thought even started the bike although it was a bit rough
then it came up with errors for injector couplers , then eventually went back to HI and permanent again , How can this be ?
standing here with match and petrol and tempted to burn the whole bike down i really have had enough of this F**** bike HELP please !
Andy

HI mine was doing the same , i eventually traced the fault to the connections on the back of the display/ rev counter etc they were corroded and green, i cleaned them and bike has been as good as gold since, hope this may help

you are right , i followed the red wire from the immobiliser right up toward the clocks so far up as to ignore when checking the loom , and found a junction with other red wires completely disintegrated into a green powder , this happened last year , bike running now but immobiliser wouldnt work , had to replace ECU IMMO , and starter relay before it would work again .

Back