hi, new lad here

hi all daz here, im new to this forum and it looks a good site with plenty of info for fz1 bikers, here is a picture of my bike...

full akrapovic exhaust system, dynojet power commander 111... 150 bhp rear wheel on dyno and its a missile

Picture1937.jpg

Picture1936.jpg

hi there, well i did race but it was 5 year ago, thinking of going back to racing this year on a yamaha r6. i tried a track day on the fz1 n at my local circuit which is donnington park which you may of heard of and it got me all excited again..hahaha

hi mate, yea its sorted.. the choke plunger/ idle control valve was stuck so needed to be greased up and freed. no parts needed which was good news. the dealers said it was only the second fz1 they had in for the same problem . thanks daz

Hi mate and welcome ,yes Donnington is a good circuit lets hope the F1 improvments dont spoil a very good bikers circuit.Nice bike you have there i like the can thats sweet

Whenever I hear Donnington, it reminds me of Mick Doohan's big crash there. If I remember correctly, he took out Schwantz and Rainey too. Is that the race that paralyzed Rainey? I think it was.

hi, nice bike...

have you tried a 47t rear sprocket ( i think )...r and g do one for the fz and its meant to make the acceleration and mid range better?

it's a mod on my to do list..

:)

hi, nice bike...

have you tried a 47t rear sprocket ( i think )...r and g do one for the fz and its meant to make the acceleration and mid range better?

it's a mod on my to do list..

:)

hi and thanks, when i bought the bike it had a smaller rear sprocket than standard( beleive it or not),may have been 42/43 tooth cant remember exactly, the bike had VERY tall first gear cos the pussy who owned her from new said it was to fast with standard gearing, so i put the standard rear sprocket back on and it wheelies in 1st 2nd and 3rd now and i love it, was gonne put a 16 t on front but not sure now.....daz

Back