Hi from Kansas

Hi all,

Currently have an 03 Bandit 1200 that I'm in the process of parting out. I've been shopping around for a 2007 FZ-1. While I wait to find that great deal I'll be reading along and learning what I can. I look forward to seeing what this site has to offer.

Ian

Thanks for the offer but I just picked up an 08 today at a great price! It took a drive down to Muskogee, OK...but it was worth it.

img_1815.jpg

img_1816.jpg

img_1817.jpg

BTW, for anyone in AR, KS, or OK, RT+T Cycles in Muskogee is phenominal! Amazing customer service. The best buying experience I've ever had.

Very Sweet Stang!! Lovin' the Black! Aren't those new stripes on the tires a nice site! It won't be long before you wear those off. Do the proper break-in and enjoy it. Congrats, and welcome to the club!

I felt terrible last night and all day today, but I took some Alka Selzer and felt good enough to at least take a spin around the block. I now have 7 miles on the bike. I can tell I'm going to like it already :thumbup

img_1821.jpg

img_1822.jpg

img_1823.jpg

I wish the mirrors folded in though. I'm running tight on storage space.

img_1824.jpg

Mirrors

I felt terrible last night and all day today, but I took some Alka Selzer and felt good enough to at least take a spin around the block. I now have 7 miles on the bike. I can tell I'm going to like it already :thumbup

img_1821.jpg

img_1822.jpg

img_1823.jpg

I wish the mirrors folded in though. I'm running tight on storage space.

img_1824.jpg

The mirrors do fold in! Just grab the stock and twist, they are only spring loaded. You won't hurt them.

The mirrors do fold in! Just grab the stock and twist, they are only spring loaded. You won't hurt them.

Just went outside and did it. I feel like a dolt. It took a lot of effort. I was scared to snap something earlier. Thanks for the help!

FZ1RiderNY said:
Nice \"Pony\" Stang! Is that a 5.0? A friend of mine growing up had one with the chip installed. When he \"got on it\" you couldn't get your back off the seat!

Thank you. It's a a 1990 w/ 37,000 original miles. She needs some attention, but it's a fun car.

Here are a few pictures.

picture-002.jpg

img_1600.jpg

The tail has since been swapped back to stock.

picture-006.jpg

Nice pics Ian. I'm not a big Ford fan except for the F-150's and the late 80's & early 90's Mustangs. The exhaust sound from the 5.0 is unmistakeable. Just a really nice package, power and light weight.

Back