Hi from England!

Hi to all fellow FZ1 riders and enthusiasts!

I've just joined the Forum and want to say hello to y'all.

I live in Northumberland, England and am fortunate to own a '08 FZ1S bought new. I'm looking forward to hearing about your experiences of running/owning FZ1. Personally, this is definitely the best bike I've owned. A great mix of practicality, power and good handling/braking. So far, I have made a couple of small mods - Sargent seat, R&G tail tidt, R&G exhaust bracket (which replaces the passenger footrests).

Northumberland has some great (legendary) bike roads and is a great place to ride a FZ1.

Bye for now.

Steve

Steve, :welcome: and congrats on the FZ1N! We in the U.S. are very jealous of the N model as we don't have that as an option. Pics? (so we can live vicariously through you!)

My wife and I are hoping to come to Europe in the next couple years. We hope to meet some forum members and rely on those folks for *real* places to visit and eat without relying on the commerial type places.

Happy Holidays!

-Eric

Good to have you along Steve. We have many members from the UK and they are all great people. No matter what corner of the world we live on, we all have one thing in common.....We all love our FZ's! Post some shots of your ride buddy!

@Eric...."S" = naked?? :poke: (too much "N" on the brain...start saving for the mod....)

guess you have to provide the pictures SummerFazer to settle the :poke:

Welcome to the Forum!

Thank you for your warm welcome!

It is definitely the 'S' model that I have (lava red one). I'll post a couple of pics as soon as I figure out how to do so (I'm new to all of this)!

Kind Regards,

Steve

Yes Adam... far too much N on the brain! Maybe I'll ask for that mod for Father's Day! :D I'd love to be able to swap back and forth.

Steve, to post a pic, use the button for Post Reply at the bottom of the thread which puts you in advanced mode then use the icon with the paper clip to browse to your photos. :D

My bad on missing the "S" designation! :embarrased:

Great looking bike. Wonder why they don't have that shade of red for Stateside distribution?

What do you mean :D It's the same Candy Red we got here. Might just look different because of the lighting, but here's my bike:

IMG_0739.jpg

Welcome! I've been to England four or five times this year. One of my favorite places to visit...and the only place to get real fish and chips (with mushy peas too).

I look forward to some pictures of that bike out in the country side.

Back