Hi All

I pick up 2006 FZ1S tomorrow and can't wait to get back on a good bike. I've come from the Aprilia RSV stable but the cops are just to bad in north Brisbane so I've moved down to the Gold coast for better roads and hopefully fewer cops. I'm expecting/hoping the FZ1S will be just as much fun as the RSV and from the test rides I've had it seems like a great bike (and a lot more comfortable).
If anyone lives around the Gold coast area and fancies showing me some of the fantastic roads around here drop me a line.

Take care

Deee-blue

I pick up 2006 FZ1S tomorrow and can't wait to get back on a good bike. I've come from the Aprilia RSV stable but the cops are just to bad in north Brisbane so I've moved down to the Gold coast for better roads and hopefully fewer cops. I'm expecting/hoping the FZ1S will be just as much fun as the RSV and from the test rides I've had it seems like a great bike (and a lot more comfortable).
If anyone lives around the Gold coast area and fancies showing me some of the fantastic roads around here drop me a line.

Take care

Deee-blue

Welcome "Blue" to the FZ1 family. So happy you could join us. There are quite a few Aussies here on the site which I'm sure will help you out with the routes your looking for. Enjoy your new 06' and post some pics for us once you get her home. Take care and ride safe!

Back