Hi all from Bavaria :)

sychodan

Hi all ,

My name is Daniel, 27 years old, i live in bavaria , germany and I´m a proud owner of a 2007 FZ1 Fazer with ABS since last saturday :)

Here are two pictures of my new bike, lovely called, "The blue Hulk" :)

first one was taken the day i got it

1sdz3u.jpg

second one 3 days later in my garage with my new akra hex slip on mounted

2jobwe.jpg

i´m looking forward to particapate here, and i hope you forgive me in advance if one or more newbish questions come from me ;) (and for my bad english also ;) )

Best regards,
dan

Last edited:
thank you very much.

the bike is rather stock, just a few mods like the akra, a higher back, a other plate holder, and smaller turning lights.

next week i´ll got my pcv, at the beginning of july my fce

and i´m thinking about installing a 16t sprocket, couse i got it with the bike from the pre-owner, who had no more time before selling the bike to install it.

Hi all ,

My name is Daniel, 27 years old, i live in bavaria , germany and I´m a proud owner of a 2007 FZ1 Fazer with ABS since last saturday :)

Here are two pictures of my new bike, lovely called, "The blue Hulk" :)

i´m looking forward to particapate here, and i hope you forgive me in advance if one or more newbish questions come from me ;) (and for my bad english also ;) )

Best regards,
dan

Nice looking bike and welcome to the Forum! And your English is just fine. :)

thank you all for your nice welcome, i'm really feeling very well here :)

@cobalt yesss youre absolutely right :) my last bike , the fzs 600 was a black one, i really liked that also but it was time for something new. i had the choice between the one i bought and a 2008 with an silver engine and colored in black / light blue, so the decision was easy ;-) my bike hast nearly the same colour than my car, so its a nice picture when you open up the garage door :)

hi max,

in germany there is :

the Fz1 Fazer , the one i got, and the
Fz1 - thats the naked version

:) well the beer in bavaria is maybe a little bit better , nicely said ;-)
if youre ever in germany i invite to a german beer rally if you want :)

:welcome: Cool to see folks around the globe here. I"m new as well and my 09 is my first fast bike. I see you have a chin fairing at a taller wind screen. I'm looking at a slip on my self. :cheers:

finally i got to that point where my english isnt enough :D

chin fairing , you mean the blue spoiler under the bike?
in germany its called "Bugspoiler" - lol thats funny, its not for bugs :embarrased:, the little animals. the under thing from a ship is called bug in germany [bu:g]

The spoiler and also the windscreen are the orginal yamaha ones.

by the way,

the name "Sychodan" is from Al Bundy´s Psychodad :D

i´ve misswritten it the first time i used it, couse i forgot the P , but i liked it and kept it now for 15 years :)

@ scottyd
i dont think that i change the bike very much. i putted more money in the fzs 600 before, than the bike was even worth. but i see no need to do that with my fz1 also. i´m feeling fine with the supension, i love the design so i think i just do a few optimations to me.
First of all i´m starting with the engine with an FCE and an PC-V
in the winter time i´m going to change the seats.
next month i´m going to buy an Evotech exhaust hanger .

@hail

@stretch
should i send you some ham via parcel service ? :) :deadhorse:

Nice looking Fazer, Daniel. I am well versed with the episode sychodan from "Married with Children". Funny stuff!!. The Fazer will make you ride a bit psyco on occasions!! Is that a blue BMW in the background? That pair will look great in your garage!! Enjoy the forum. Cheers.:cheers:

yes, right , thats my blue Bmw e46 compact , 2.0 litres Diesel engine. good car for all day use, doesnt need much fuel but has 150 hp.

the color of the car is "mystic blue metallic"

the fazer needs more fuel than the bmw ;) ok ok, its going more forward than the bimmer :D

Last edited:
Back