Hey Erci, new sport for you

Hey Erci, new sport for you?

I saw your pic from snowboarding. I wanted to share a couple pics I took today while out for a ride. We had a big wind from the north and this guy was having a ball.
Looks like something you would like.

IMG_0771_zpsf419bdbe.jpg

He had some big air with this jump. Yes that is snow in the middle on top of the mts.

IMG_0772_zps2021a1ae.jpg

Not the best pics but you get the idea.

Last edited:
But can he keep is head covered?:poke: Hoodie (Beanie) (Took)
See them on the lake here whenever the wind gets up. Usually every afternoon in sumer. Looks like fun but scary and you would have to be fit! Amazes me how they restart like a deepwater waterski restart.

Believe me this guy was wearing a wet suit and rubber cap. I would guess the water temp to be 50F or less. It did look like he was working hard but having a ball!

If u like that check out para sledding [ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1zmD9ChQBkE"]Introducing Parasledding with Eric Oddy - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Funny.. a buddy of mine is actually into that and has invited me to try it few years ago. I never did though.. too many hobbies as is!! (motorcycling, snowboarding, XC mountain biking, DH mountain biking, road cycling.. teaching MSF, etc). :tup:

Back