help won't turn on

Hello so I'm new here just bought my 2007 fz1 and I love it. I pulled the tank air box to mod the flies and bike was cycling on and off with key. Left it over night and now turn key on only thing that happens is gear indicator turns on and brake light but no flies turn over and instrument panel are dead any ideas checked fuses under seat good.?? I'm kinda freaking out.

Is the kill switch on? That stops the fuel pump and flies from cycling. Otherwise, check all the electrical connectors under the tank as maybe one of them came unplugged?

And..... :welcome: to the site!

actually it turns out my battery was down to 6 volts. But can't figure out why it's brand new from the dealer didn't run it for 2 days. Any body have problems with there's draining that fast. It was showing 13 14 volts on the in dash radar.

I might a been aftermarket radar doesn't shut off with the ignition. it is the whistler crusader. does anybody know if it's really hard to running to the Ignition?

If you have an accessory turned on when the bike isn't running, it will drain your battery pretty quickly. Definitely want to disconnect it when the ignition is off. Switching with the ignition is best accomplished by adding a relay. There are a few threads floating around on this forum that can help with that. Search for "relay install" or "fuse block"

Here's a good resource that is often referenced: Motorcycle Power Relay and Distribution Block | Canyon Chasers Motorcycle Sport Touring

Back