HELLO... HELLO.. From Toronto, Canada

HELLO... HELLO.. From Toronto, Canada

New member to FZ1 forum.
I have had my Fz1 for just under a year.
2007 raven edition, completley black and its time for some mods..

I am presently looking for a nice slip on and a nicely tucked away fender eliminator.

I hope i use this site daily.

Thanks
Anthony

MOTORE , welcome, you certainly came to the right place... Boy theres been quite a jump in new members from the 'Great White North' as of late, you guys ought to get togather for an imported beer or two, like a Budweiser....lol... but hay, that is an excelent choice for the FZ1 line, hope you get to enjoy soon, the snows got to leave by april or thereabouts, least it was melting in Anchorage when I was there last in the month of April. Thats when you see the convertables and Harleys come out. .....You'll find a wealth of mod info here and some pics too.... Glad to have you.......Rich

:welcome: Anthony! Thanks for finding us and signing up! If you have questions, ask away! Also check out the Gen II Mods section and the sticky we have with links to the threads. :D

well took out my bike for the first time this year.
this weekend was 10 and 11 here.. (thats 50 Fahrenheit and 52 for the americans)

Not bad at all...

Welcome MOTORE,
If you get a couple hours come on over to Michigan. I know the exchange rate is just about even now so it's cheaper for you guys now to spend some Canadian cash in the U.S. now. Anyway, we have quite a few FZ1 riders here so I'm sure you could hook-up with a few of us. Bring a few of your fellow riders if possible.

New Here

Just found this site, looks very nice. I'm waiting for the mud in my drive to firm up a bit but the FZ is out in the sun for a change. Maybe this afternoon we will see how the fly mod and gutted cat work out.

Back