Hello from Virginia

:welcome: and congrats! Glad to have you here and don't hesitate to ask any questions. We're all here to help. Ride safe!

WELCOME!

Like Eric said, we are a civilized, easy going bunch, for the most part. The moderators deal with the nasty ones quickly and quietly (cement shoes, I think) so never be afraid of asking questions. :cheers:

so yeah I purchased the bike.

It has 50xxx on the body and 15xxx on motor. I just got home, its dark out, so pics will come later.

but so far from what i can tell, the bike has a slight dent on the front wheel (doesn't affect ride). will need front tire soon and missing front signals.

I had a friend check it out and he said the bike is pretty solid.

from the brief description, how much do you guys think this bike is worth? (bought private party)

I will post the buying price along with pics tomorrow if it doesn't rain here..

so yeah I purchased the bike.

It has 50xxx on the body and 15xxx on motor. I just got home, its dark out, so pics will come later.

but so far from what i can tell, the bike has a slight dent on the front wheel (doesn't affect ride). will need front tire soon and missing front signals.

I had a friend check it out and he said the bike is pretty solid.

from the brief description, how much do you guys think this bike is worth? (bought private party)

I will post the buying price along with pics tomorrow if it doesn't rain here..

Congratulations on the purchase and welcome to the forum.

Given the mileage and the condition that you have described I would think the value would be somewhere in the $1500-2000 range. There are plenty of parts out there to fix whatever else it needs and plenty of people around here that can help you out with your questions.

Congratulations on the purchase and welcome to the forum.

Given the mileage and the condition that you have described I would think the value would be somewhere in the $1500-2000 range. There are plenty of parts out there to fix whatever else it needs and plenty of people around here that can help you out with your questions.

you're on the ball. I purchased it for 1,800. sorry for delay on pictures but I will Record a brief video and snap some pictures tomorrow!

-Minh

Pictures of the FZ1

here are a few pictures I just snapped of the FZ1

can you guys help me ID the parts that are aftermarket? There's no turning signals :(

here's what i notice so far...
-risers
-Corbin seat
-fender eliminator
-exhaust
-air filter

I'm still very new at this so any help is much appreciated

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Klk7CfsjHc]YouTube - VIDEO0005.3gp[/ame]

-Minh

Last edited:
Welcome Minh, The bike looks great for 1800 bucks! I see you have the POD setup which with the D&D probably means that the bike has been rejetted. When you think about it, I paid 3600.00 for my 01' which was mint with just over 11,000 miles on it. Even if you have to put another 5 or 6 hundred dollars into it, you still have a decent ride for 23 or 24 hundred dollars!

Back