hello from ohio

hello everyone, I just obtained my first fz1 after a lot of research this past summer. So far i love it, shes barely broke in ,but it just seems to be getting better and better. i think i'm at about 1,300 miles currently. have done 3 oil changes so far (finally have it clean enough to ride for my standard 2,500 mile interval on bikes)!

only complaints so far are it's lack of torqueyness at a low end and mid range ,but i'll soon be changing that ;). i'll be adding modded sub throttle plates and a k @ n air filter soon. (then of course a full yoshi exhaust and pcv or pc3).

Welcome and congrats on the bike! Sounds like you're well on your way to the mod-madness! :D I can't help... I'm still addicted and haven't admitted I have a problem yet. ;)

Pics when you can! Enjoy the site and ask a lot of questions. We're here to help!

Welcome! The bike does feel lacking in the torque departments a low to mid RPMs. Remember that his engine is a detuned R1 engine so it loves to rev. The full exhaust will add some nice midrange :D

Could be that you got the wrong color, they did tell you that the Blue Fz's are the fastest....... it's a little known fact and cautiously guarded secret thet....and.......but.......so if it....... and WELCOME....

Check the full graves system, unless you like a lotta stuff hanging and extra weight looks cool to ya.

Back