Hello from Derby, UK

Hello mate, Welcome to the site :)

The bike looks sweet, is it one of the FZ1's that CMC did in the custom colours?

Thanks Rusty, No the paint job was done by a place just down the road from me called Dream Machine
I'm not 100% but I think Dream Machine do CMC custom paint jobs !

hi nice bike

what make of screen is that and any chance of a front pic of it.

cheers rich

Thanks Rich, it was on the bike when I got it, I'm not 100% but I think it's this one. ErmaxUK

P5090064.jpg

P5200077.jpg

P5200078.jpg

Dream Machine do top notch paint, Based in Long Eaton. Really helped my mate out too back in 2002 just before our trip to the TT, he had binned his ZX6R near the plank and leggit...complete with his custom kawasaki race paint from dream machine...the boys took pity on him and plastic welded his fairing back together in time for the TT! looked very distincive with most of his bike in custon race paint with bizare primer grey welded and infill parts!! lol

Dream Machine do top notch paint, Based in Long Eaton. Really helped my mate out too back in 2002 just before our trip to the TT, he had binned his ZX6R near the plank and leggit...complete with his custom kawasaki race paint from dream machine...the boys took pity on him and plastic welded his fairing back together in time for the TT! looked very distincive with most of his bike in custon race paint with bizare primer grey welded and infill parts!! lol

If you ever need any work doing let me know, as my cousin works there and can do you a good deal

Your mate did well to bin it passed the plank and leggit, that's a straight bit of road !

or was it the A50 island where you sometimes see bikers with itchy knees ????

Back