Hello from Derby, UK

Hi, Ive had my eye on you lot for about a month and thought it was about time I said hello.

I'm Martin and I've had my Fz1 'N'(07) since Feb, I was riding a Fireblade before but because my 42 year old body can no longer fit in the crouched position to ride the blade for more than 5 minutes it had to go. I would've love to have keep it but 'her that knows best' says that you can only ride one bike at a time.

I've only done about 50 miles on the FZ1, but I love every mile of it, hopefully when the weather gets a bit better I can get out a bit more !

Photo0150.jpg

:welcome: and congrats! Not only a retro but the N model as well!?!? Sweet ride Martin!

I can appreciate your switch on bikes. I'm dying to have an R1 but the ergos just don't fit the aging joints so the FZ1 was the answer. No regrets!

you have the Abarth paint...... I love your bike....I'm trying to design that for my bike but in black and white.......But anyway :welcome:

Hi, Ive had my eye on you lot for about a month and thought it was about time I said hello.

I've only done about 50 miles on the FZ1, but I love every mile of it, hopefully when the weather gets a bit better I can get out a bit more !

Photo0150.jpg

That is a great looking ride! Welcome to the forum, from Canada.

I think Parts Shark has them. They can be ordered with the FZ1N Euro kit for us US folks. Unsure if they sell the separately but I think they would.

Burlington also sells them... Burlington Yamaha | FZ1N Headlight Kit and it is the last item on the right. $180 for them.

Great! Now I have to determine if they look $180 better than stock painted black.

Best looking FZ1 I've seen! :welcome:

BTW: Anybody know where we N. Americans can order those radiator side covers?

Don't think those radiator side covers will work with the non-naked version. They may interfere with the top fairing on the faired version. Just something to keep in mind...

hi i am ninja also new to the forum have a 09 bike fz1-n new to bikeing and my first big bike. just collected the bike 8 weeks a go had it in storidge for a yr while i did ny 125cc 12 mth stint. love the bike great to ride .had a belly pan fz1 stainless steel rad cover fitted acropovic slip on k&n hi flow filter crome mirrors tail tidy fly screen and wonce ran in fitted pc5 and atuo tuner and rear grab bar and last but not least r&g ceash bungs . as you can seei have some wot made the bike my own are there any other mobs you would recomend for this bike thanks ninja. p.s can some won tell me how to post a photo as i dont no how to do it thanks !:bowdown:

Last edited:
cool paintjob!

Im down the road in burton, maybe see you at five ways bike night, bassets pole, matlock or mfn! keep an eye out for black 09 fz1 flanked by an 06 black fz1.........you will hear us before you see us lol

cool paintjob!

Im down the road in burton, maybe see you at five ways bike night, bassets pole, matlock or mfn! keep an eye out for black 09 fz1 flanked by an 06 black fz1.........you will hear us before you see us lol

Hi Freerider, I was at Bassets Pole two weeks age (It was rammed as usual) I'll have to keep an eye out for you

i was down last week, always keep my eye out for other fz1's dont seem to see too many, more fazers though. Im grounded this week (better half has me sorting the garden for BBQ season!) should be down next week though

Back